THE GDPR clause
According to the article 13th, paragraph 1 and 2 of Personal Information Protection Act from 27 April 2016 we inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Tomasz Wojtasik representing the enterprise named Drexia Tomasz Wojtasik (referred later to as “the Administrator”). The company is located on Regatowa 19a st. 93-482 in Lodz, Poland. The tax ID is PL9471966669 and the REGON number is 100804735.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to reply to an inquiry sent via the contact form - the legal ground of processing the personal data is the realisation of legitimate interest of the Administrator. By the interest of the Administrator one should understand a reply to inquiries sent by potential and actual customers
- Your data might be passed to units processing the personal data based on a contract signed with the Administrator. Such units might be the companies from such fields as IT, transport, accounting, legal services, consulting. Those companies act according to the contract signed with the Administrator and according to the directives mentioned in the document.
- Your personal data will not be passed to a third-part country.
- Your personal data will be stored until receiving Your objection for processing your personal data.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to demand rectification, deletion or limitation of their processing. In order to exercise the above right, please contact the Administrator at the e-mail address email@example.com or by mail to the Administrator's address given above
- To the extent to which the processing of your personal data is based on legally justified interest of the Administrator, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. In particular, you have the right to object to the processing of data for the purposes of direct marketing and profiling. In order to exercise the above right, please contact the Administrator at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by traditional mail to the Administrator's address given above.
- Your personal data won’t be processed automatically, including such forms as profiling.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory unit dealing with the protection of personal data.
- Giving your personal data for the purpose of providing information by the Administrator is voluntary. However, providing this data is necessary for the Administrator to reply to the question asked by the contact form. The consequence of not providing the above personal data is the inability to receive from the Administrator information contained in the content of the inquiry. Giving personal data for marketing purposes, including for analytical purposes, is voluntary; the consequence of not providing the above personal data is the inability to receive a marketing offer to the e-mail address provided by you.